Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cousins!


We have had such a fun and busy summer. I haven't gotten around to posting everything, but figure I should since it is September!! Kristi and her kids came in June for a couple weeks and then Shelly and her kids came in July for a few weeks. Mason and Maya loved having their cousins here to play with! We did tons of fun things. We went to the water park, Chuck E Cheese's, movies, parks, and the splash pad a ton! My kids were sad to see them leave. They can't wait until next time!



4 comments:

Harmony said...

Angie It looks like you guys are always having fun! Thanks for your comment. I'm sure it will get taken care of, it's just buggin!! :)

ami said...

I love your picture collages- tell me how to do that someday. Looks like you have had a fun summer- not as fun as mine of course. :) just kidding. I have missed you at church and target and all the other random places I usually run into you. Hope to see you soon.
love ami

VicandNanc said...

I am with your "survivor" friend... I need to know how to do your picture collages. They are so neat. I am glad you love blogging still after a year as I love seeing your adorable kids & hearing your stories... pretty much the only way I can keep up with you!

Kristi said...

I LOVE that last picture!!! The kids had so much fun together--we loved it. And I love that my kids look so WT in the first picture--braden's face!! Holy cow. Good times, good times...