I started my blog one year ago today!! I can't believe how fast time goes! I have loved having a blog for so many reasons. I consider this my scrapbook. (even though I can hardly keep this updated either) This helps me keep track of our family events and journaling! I love keeping in touch with family and friends (the blogging world really is so small!!) and I also love getting new ideas, traditions, and have been inspired to do so many things. I have so many projects I want to do and things I want to learn like sewing, photography, and digital scrapbooking! So here's to another year of blogging!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are too cute. Happy blogversary.
Happy Blogiversary to you, my dear!! I love your blog because then I get to stay updated on you & yo family!!
Post a Comment