Saturday, August 16, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

Thursday we had a chance to go to the temple open house and it was so amazing! It was a last minute trip and we left Maya home with Grandma (thanks mom!). The temple is so pretty on the inside and out. I loved every detail about it! Mason was such a good boy there. (He thought we were going there to get married!!!) I'm not sure how much he got out of it, but I think he liked it! He pointed out the picture of the baptistery in the brochure when we were looking at it in the temple! I think he was paying attention! I'm so thankful we have a temple so close to us, and grateful we got to see this new one as well!


(Three generations!)


6 comments:

skbkmjfamily said...

I have missed you. I can't believe a whole week without talking to. I can't wait for this week and life to calm down.

You look like you have been having fun. I will call you later

Blake Family said...

I'm glad you got to go. It was a great experience for my family

ami said...

ange- our family went on friday to the open house- we just missed you. it was beautiful and what a great experience for our children. your family is adorable

Mel said...

What a fun experience!

VicandNanc said...

BOO HOO! You should have called us!!! That would have been so much fun. Do you have Vic's number? 280-0595. Let us know if you are in town again! Love ya :)

Oh ya, did you get that stuff to Jen? I haven't heard from her.

Kristi said...

That is awesome! What a great experience for you guys to go to an Open House for the Temple and how neat for Mason--I love that he thought you were getting married! He is adorable. Brinley stressed after the Open House of the San Antonio Temple because she said she forget to get her garments!! Kids these days...