Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Argh Matey!


Mason's birthday was at the end of June, and I'm just now getting around to posting pictures...I'm a little behind! For Mason's 5th birthday he wanted a pirate party! It was so much fun! He has a pirate costume he likes to wear sometimes- so it was perfect for the party. His cousins were cute little pirates as well! We had dinner, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Then we let the kids do the slip and slide and jump on the tramp! I think they had fun!




(The pirates!)




4 comments:

ami said...

once again another cute cake. hey strap on your running shoes and next year i want to see you at the emmett triathlon. if i can do it anyone can- remember i don't even know how to swim- i will next year though. :)

Mel said...

Love the pirates! Aargh! What a fun birthday party.

Sally said...

Oh I just love parties...I have always wanted to do a pirate theme. Love that he had the costume! So perfect.

Kristi said...

Oh my g9oodness that is so awesome!! I love the Pirate party and all the cute pirates!! Those pictures make me laugh. You are one creative birthday party girl.