Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun in the Sun!



We have been having so much fun in the water this summer, I will be sad when it gets cold:) We went swimming yesterday, and the boys (Tyler, Andy, Dane) had so much fun thinking they were Olympians, racing each other, and trying to out do each other with diving board tricks. Even Maya was in on the tricks- she loves water and thinks she can do anything her brother can. She was all over the diving board like a big kid!



Afterwards, Dana watched the kids while we went out to dinner children-free.....that was weird- we never do that all together! It was fun not worrying about entertaining kids and trying to keep them happy and quiet! (Thanks Dana!) We had such a fun day!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love swimming. I better get some more of that in before the cold weather comes.

Kristi said...

Oh ym goodness, that Maya in her pictures cracks me up! She is so stinkin cute. My kids miss your kids!!! Braden told me yesterday that he misses Grandma & Mason!