Mason just got done taking swimming lessons, and I was so proud of him! He just loved going everyday, and was always raising his hand to go first! He would ask me everyday if he got to jump off the "jumping board"! I'm so happy he's not afraid of the water!



Maya was such a good girl waiting for her brother everyday! I thought for sure she would be trying to get in the pool!





4 comments:
How fun for Mason! Swimming lessons are such a great idea.
Way to go Mason! What a cutie!!!
Hey Ang! I left that sewing machine on your patio. Please tell me you got it!!! I don't know if Vic left a note, but the whitening gel is for Jen Ralphs, she'd been asking me to buy her some. Will you please give it to her & ask her to mail $40 to 2656 Elizabeth Blvd, Twin Falls, ID 83301. Sorry to just dump it on you like that!!!
He looks awesome. He is a fish. I loved the mcCall pictures. We need to catch up so more now that I am back.
Post a Comment