Wednesday, July 30, 2008

McCall

It's that time of year again! Every year we go to McCall with the Pence family, and Mason and Maya just loved it this year! The kids went swimming, the boys played tennis, we went shopping, played in the water, and had smores! It was great fun! Even though we were there just a couple of days, I took a million pictures!


We saw wild life right by our car!



The kids played lots of red rover, and went looking for "bears"! They loved it!





We played whiffle ball, and the girls played in the dirt (forever) and got really, really dirty, but loved every second!



Maya was just too cute in this picture!




I love to look back and see how much my kids have grown. So here is this year...


and this was last year!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend and i love all the pic's you took, i love going to McCall

ami said...

sounds like you had a fun family filled vacation. Maya is too cute in all the pics- i love her hair accessories. :)

Mel said...

What a fun time!! Mays is too adorable in her cute outfit.

Mel said...

I'm a moron. I meant Maya....of course....not Mays

VicandNanc said...

What a fun weekend! You take a lot of fun pictures! I don't even know the kids & it is fun to look at your comparison picture from last year!

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness, I want to steal Maya's outfit in that picture!