Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Maya!

Today is Maya's second birthday, and she was sure cute today! Two year olds are just so adorable! She is starting to say so much and she has so much attitude and independence! I just love her! We are celebrating her birthday Saturday, but she had a great day with her cousins.

A couple things I love about Maya at two are: Her independence. She wants to do everything herself, and if I try to help she doesn't want it and we have to start all over again! (ie: getting in the car-it takes forever) She's a girly-girl, and tells me her favorite color is pink! She loves princesses and calls them bo-bbies (Barbie). She already thinks she gets to pick out what she's wearing, which would be a dress, preferably pink, everyday! I love that she's a mama's girl. she always gives us kisses and cuddles whenever we want- I love it. She thinks she's as big as her brother, and wants to do whatever he does! My favorite words she says right now are bobbie=barbie, and fwop fwops pink= her pink flip flops, Ello mommy=hello mommy (which she says everytime she sees me)! Having a girl is so much fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her!
(first days)


(Blessing day)



(first christmas)


(8 months)


(first birthday)


(second halloween)


(V-day 2008)



(July fourth 2008)

Maya's 2 year stats:

weight: 28 pounds

height:

head cm:

We love you Maya!

6 comments:

skbkmjfamily said...

she is the cutest little mini angie ever. I hope you all had fun yesterday. Happy Birthday Maya

Lindsey said...

Angie,

I just stumbled upon your, and Kristi's, blog and I was so excited. Your little one is so cute. . .can you believe how fast they grow up? I can't wait to peek into your life now! My blog is www.mikeandlindseymclean.blogspot.com or my email is lindseymclean4@gmail.com

Lindsey (McGee)McLean

Blake Family said...

Happy Birthday Maya! She is so cute. I love all her outfits. I really would like a girl to dress up. Hope you have a fun day tomorrow.

Mel said...

Happy birthday Maya! What a cutie she is. Love the pictures.

Harmony said...

Angie, she is so adorable. I love little girls too. They are so much fun to dress and do their hair when they'll let you!

Kristi said...

I LOOOOVE Maya! And I am so excited about her birthday. She is such a cute girl and I love her personality. I miss that girl (and so do my kids!!!)