I just got back from a week at girl's camp, and it is so nice to be home and clean! I am not much of a camper, so I was definitely not in my element! Our camp director was amazing, and I think the girl's had a good time! I was in charge of crafts, and here's what you get when your expertise is in paper and ribbon.......
A CD envelope with a disc w/ all the camp pics on it

(inside)

I bought a bunch of ribbon, and we covered headbands! They turned out so cute. I love ribbon, and want to make one in every color!!

I found these metal stars, (we had a star theme) and we covered them with paper!
(before)

(after)

(We also did some vinyl lettering on wood which I do not have a picture of!)
When I got home Tyler gave me these:





6 comments:
I thought your crafts were a hit with the girls. That is so sweet Tyler gave you flowers. What a guy.
Adorable crafts! Can I come to your girl's camp? I want to make some. Though I think I'll pass on the camping part as well.
lovespring
your crafts are so cute. i love the star. i bet the yw had a blast with all the ribbon. your hubby is sweet to have flowers waiting for you. i guess i'll rethink that thought of what irresponsible parents you are for leaving maya home asleep on sunday. :) just teasing.
Camp was great, Ang! Thanks for making it so fun and cute! =)
You are SO dang cute so don't dare try to tell me otherwise! I didn't see you anywhere on Sunday! I can't wait to hear all about camp from you :)
Holy crap, your crafts are the bomb!! I would have love to have gone to girl's camp with you as a leader. I love the cd case and headbands and star!! Very, very cute.
Post a Comment