Saturday, July 5, 2008

July Fourth


What a great Fourth of July! I live for very little, and one of those things is holidays! We started out with breakfast with our ward, and I got some cute pictures of Mason and Maya. (I wanted to get some before they got all dirty!) Then later that day Tyler's parents came over to my parents for a BBQ, and we let the kids do sparklers, and pop-its! They were so cute. We had no idea the people in my parents subdivision were going to have such an amazing display of illegal fireworks! I thought it was great! My little "Miss Independence" was not scared of anything, and even stayed up until 11:00. She is such a party girl. Mason loved everything, but liked to hold his hands over his ears almost the whole time because it was so noisy! We had a great fourth!

(My little firecrackers!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie- your fam looked so dang cute for the 4th of July. Sounds like you guys had a blast and i've got your IKEA purchase so we need to get together this week some time, we will figure it out.

VicandNanc said...

These pictures are so cute! I can't believe Mason let you put that star thing on his head, it makes me laugh. You go crazy over holidays.. a girl after my own heart! I can't wait to deck my own kids out!!!

Sally said...

Holy cow your kids are darling. Love Mason's new hawk! Too dang cute. I can totally appreciate your love of holidays and dressing the kiddos for every occassion!

I will call you with park details!

Kristi said...

Oh my Lanta, those pictures of the kids watching the fireworks were so cute!!!! I love those kids and miss them!!! You really know how to dress your kids for the holidays woman--I don't think anyone does it up like you--I love it.

ami said...

Your kids and their outfits were so adorable. Sorry about the overused adjective but it's just so true. I loved Maya's crown. and the pj's- how fun. I will await each holiday with great anticipation-i don't know if you'll be able to top 4th of July.Soooooo cute.

hunsaker family said...

I can't believe how much hair Maya has! I love her dress. You guys are so cute!

Mel said...

Your kids are so stinkin' adorable! Looks like you had a good 4th. Yay!